Friends of Upland Animal Shelter
Thrift Shop Clerk
Job Type: Part-time, typically 24 to 32 hours per week with variable workdays and hours (typically worked between 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., as assigned, with some exceptions)
Pay Rate: Hourly Based on Experience
Location: 2nd Chance Thrift Shop in Upland, CA
Reports to: Thrift Shop Lead
Job Overview: A Thrift Shop Clerk accepts, organizes, processes, prices, displays, sells, and delivers donated goods. This multi-tasking position helps drive revenue that makes it possible for Friends of Upland Animal Shelter to operate the Upland Animal Shelter and save abandoned shelter animals. As a non-profit, we are looking for an enthusiastic team member who wants to contribute to this important mission and cause. This position requires a strong, energetic person who has a positive attitude, can get along well with others, and be flexible and adaptable to the needs of the shop. Some knowledge and experience in resale, vintage, and/or antiques and a retail environment is preferred.
· Be 18 years or older (Required)
· Criminal background check (Required)
· High school diploma or equivalent (Required)
· Knowledge and experience with resale/vintage/antique merchandise (Preferred)
· Experience in a retail environment (Preferred)
· Maintain a California Class C driver’s license with a good driving record
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume or completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off in person at 2nd Chance Thrift Shop at 1028 W. 9th Street, Upland.
Position Open Until Filled